2011/03/30

I'm becoming a teenager again

I've just looked at myself in the mirror and there's a few changes I would like to share with you - it's like I'm becoming a teenager again:

- I've lost quite a bit of weight, I haven't looked like this in years
- I can get back into my old jeans
- I need to sleep a lot
- I've got spots
- I fart a lot

Ha - and just when you thought I couldn't get any more immature.

Seriously though, can't do the chest dips. I have no chairs with arms. I've looked around the house for a substitute but can find nothing. I might have to go to the gym (which for some reason I still pay for, even though I never used to go before PCP) or do something else.

Everything else is good, apart from the amount of time that I spend at work which makes it difficult to do all of the exercises some days. But there's some kind of life lesson in there....

Peace

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like puberty Matt, are you growing hair in places you've never seen it before ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spots will clear up. A lot of it has to do with growth hormones. You gotta get those chest dips done dude. With your clavicular frame you'll look BADASS with some mass on your pectorals. Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find anything either but ended up setting up my boyfriends saw horses in the garage... problem solved. Well, not that I can do very many of them but at least I have the tools!!!

    ReplyDelete