2011/03/12

Back on the horse

I'm back - don't dought me team.

I'm finding the diet part easy in week one of the PCP proper - thanks to my great helper Goldie (she's looking for extra work if there's anybody in Hong Kong reading this) who prepares steamed lunchboxes for work and dinner for me every day, plus the salads (with no dressing), fruit boxes and porridge (with skimmed milk, and they have the weight of the carbs on the bowl) from Pret a Manger.

Lost 3 KG already, and my pants are starting to get looser.

BUT completely fell down on the exercise this week. I've been working crazy hours - from 7am to past midnight - and I've missed out on three days exercise.

Oh well, it's good to publicly confess. Anyway, back on the horse today with a set of exercise and a walk up the Peak.

I'm actually getting to into the skipping, like enjoying it!

Peace,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment