2011/03/19

BAD BAD BAD BAD MATTY

So I'm back from travelling in China - been to Shenyang, Anshan and Yinkou in Liaoning Province.

Most people have never heard of these places - and neither had I! But over 1 billion people live in third tier China - and I'm glad I'm not one of them!

OK, it's confession time I've been bad. BUT IT WASN'T MY FAULT!

The diet was OK, as China serves up lots of veggies - and steamed veggies at that - although I'm sure I went over the portion sizes at dinner with my colleagues.

The bad news is I have hardly done any exercises at all. Like none. The days at work were long - starting at 7.00am, and then travelling after work to the next destination, reaching the next hotel between midnight and 2.00am.

I'm back in HK and working out - and liking it.

No sarky comments please.

1 comment:

  1. Don't sweat it man, just get back and lay down a few perfect PCP days in a row. Hit your grams, hit your snacks, hit your rope count, and hit your reps. Just get today right! And get it right the next day!

    ReplyDelete