2011/03/05

Day 5 - Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin Alive!

Thank God for the weekend.

Got a good sleep today, watched a movie, nice and chill.

I'm taking about an hour to get through the exercise set. That's more than twice as long as it should take. Any tips anybody?

The skipping's cool though.

I also have a confession. I missed out the leg ups on day 4 - I was too shagged out and went to bed last night. But I did them as well as the sit ups today. Phew, it feels better to get my guilty secret off my chest.

Definitely going out tonight - but only going to get spangled half as much as I normally do - according to the rules of the PCP.

Peace.

Matt

1 comment:

  1. 1 hour, hmmm, what's the breakdown on that ? e.g. 40min skip, 10min pushups..etc.. I think one of the things to focus on here is to keep it moving, short breaks between exercies, if you have 8 pushups, but can only do 4, do 4, then have a short break and do the other 4, but keep the flow..

    Happy to have a session with you on the weekend if you are keen.. Bring Mark too...

    Stay focused on what you want and keep it going..

    ReplyDelete