2011/04/09

Short stories

I was doing my skipping today and had to change my shorts - the ones I was wearing had no tie around the waist so they kept on falling down as I was jumping; does anybody else get that or is it just me?

Anyway, I went to the cupboard and the first pair of shorts I got were a pair of white flannel numbers (part of a costume for last years Rugby 7s when we all got dressed up as giant pieces of sushi - I was rice and salmon - but that's another story) and these shorts had shrunk in the wash.
I still managed to get them on but they have the following effects:
  • Making my bum look perky - but not in a gay way.
  • Pushing up all of the fat on my tummy so that it hangs over the belt line.
  • Making me look like I used to, before the PCP, in my normal shorts.
  • Making me realise I've made very good progress, but there's still a way to go - I still have a bunch of fat.
  • I'm actually happy that there's 50 days left in the PCP so I can sort it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment