2011/04/10

Just for the record - I like egg whites. And I love the idea of losing fat faster in the morning...

I do. I like em boiled. I just scarf em down no problem. Woof.
I don't know what the rest of you moaning minnies are making such a fuss about.

I have been feeling a bit achey today so I haven't done the workout yet - so its gonna be another late workout for me.

However, I love the idea of losing fat faster by exercising before breakfast - as per Patrick's post this week. I'm gonna commit to doing it once this week.

I can walk quickly to work in 17 minutes door-to-desk if I take the escalator down the hill from mid-levels into Central. You can bomb down the hill at 6.50am, there's hardly anybody around - just a bunch of other bankers legging it into work.

So the plan is to get up at 6.00am, skip as much as possible in 20 minutes (I won't be able to do the 1,500 in that time, but what ever I can) followed by a shower and pegging it in to work at around 6.55am.

I know it's not Ricky-like levels of commitment, but it's good enough for me. If I do it once, I'll do it again.....

Peace

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment